Do’s and Don’t s
- Wear a tie in proper fashion, a fat or messy knot would certainly send a bad fashion statement.
- Wear matching cufflinks, match the colour of cufflinks with that of the tie or shirt.
- Wear clean and polished shoes, as it depicts confidence and hygiene.
- Wear stylish and sober ties, as this could make you look attractive.
- Shine your shoes.
- Wear a knot that compliments the shirt collar.
- Carry keys and change in less number, as this could bulge your pocket.
- Avoid dressing up your hand, like a bride, if you want wear one ring on each hand.
- Wearing more than one Chain or necklace.
- Wearing belt with suits, will ruin the charm of the suit.
- Tucking your tie in the pants.
- Wearing a belt and suspender together.
- Wear a neck-tie below the belt line.
Image Courtesy: cdnshopify